Monday, November 8, 2010

Thomas the Cake!

Paxton wanted a Thomas Cake for his 3rd Birthday Party. His parents not only fulfilled his wish but ordered him a one of a kind Thomas the Train made with an all Moist Chocolate Center and Buttercreme Icing Shell. Thomas' face, number "1"s, Smokestack and Grey Bottom were all made with a Marshmallow Base Fondant. All of it 100% edible.   

"Thomas the Train Engine" Cake


The Process . . 

Base-Iced Shell

Fondant Base


Icing Detail Added



Adding Fondant Details


Adding Fondant Face and Iced Facial Features

Finished Product!

Well Worth Every Minute . . .






If you would like to order a Cake from Kreative Kakes by Design please visit my Website at https://sites.google.com/site/kreativekakesbydesign/home , choose your Cake Flavor, Icing and Filling (optional) and then E-mail me at KreativeKakesbyDesign@Gmail.com with your Name and Phone Number and and a Brief Summary of what type of Cake you are interested in. Thank You for Visiting my Blog! Please come again soon:)


2 comments:

  1. I still cannot get over this cake. I could never have done this and I am so very thankful to you! :) Paxton loved it.. I still need to send you the picture of him with the cake. It's all he talked about for two weeks before his party and it made his (and my) day! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad! Cant wait for the next one!! LOL! When you send the pic I will add it to this posting:) He will be famous!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete