Monday, November 8, 2010

It starts with only 3 things . .

I have finally decided to crack down and start a business. Since my husband has joined the Army it has been tough to find a job that works with our new lifestyle. Cake Designing and Decorating has always been a passion of mine. I have had this small piece of me that for years wanted to risk it all and just go for it! . . . But the "responsible" part of me said no, its too risky and if you fail you will never pull through it. So why the change of mind? Why take that chance now? Life has thrown so many things at me the last few years. Its been tough but has made me an extremely strong person. I know without a doubt I can do this! I am ready to start a new chapter in my life . . and it all starts with a fresh layer of cake, a spatula, and a nice size bowl of icing . . . Kreative Kakes by Design is officially OPEN for Business! 

            
I have the Webpage, Facebook Page, Business E-mail Acct, PayPal  . . . and now Business Cards!


(Front View)
(Back View)

And the Customer Loyalty Cards . . . 

 I cant WAIT to get them in! 

        





If you would like to order a Cake from Kreative Kakes by Design please visit my Website at https://sites.google.com/site/kreativekakesbydesign/home , choose your Cake Flavor, Icing and Filling (optional) and then E-mail me at KreativeKakesbyDesign@Gmail.com with your Name and Phone Number and and a Brief Summary of what type of Cake you are interested in. Thank You for Visiting my Blog! Please come again soon:)


1 comment: