Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cake

This Minnie and Mickey Cake was made for a Woman's 50th Birthday. She is a fan of the Beach and Disney so I incorporated the two.



All the Characters and Details were Handmade out of Fondant Icing.






This Cake has a little over 8 man hours into it not including baking time.







If you would like to order a Cake from Kreative Kakes by Design please visit my Website at https://sites.google.com/site/kreativekakesbydesign/home , choose your Cake Flavor, Icing and Filling (optional) and then E-mail me at KreativeKakesbyDesign@Gmail.com with your Name and Phone Number and and a Brief Summary of what type of Cake you are interested in. Thank You for Visiting my Blog! Please come again soon:)

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time helping you with baking this cake. I know my mom's friend Janine, who the cake was for loved it. It was the talk of the office my mom said. One lady from the safety department checked out an accident report camera just so she could take pictures of it. Everyone loved it and they really thing you are very talented and did an awesome job. I can't wait to help you with other cakes in the future and I just know you will have some amazing looking cakes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake was made for my 50th birthday. As you can see this cake is awesome. Very detailed. Sarah is a very talented cake designer. I would recommend you use Kreative Kakes by Design if you are in need of a specialty cake. Besides being great to look at the cake was delicious. I hated to cut into this masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete